In-House Dental Assurance Plan
Taking advantage of our Dental Assurance Plan, you will experience:
- No claim forms
- No yearly maximums
- No deductibles
- No limitations for pre-existing conditions
- No waiting for treatment
- No pre-authorization
- Free consultations
- Yearly enrollment fees are non-refundable, even if the participant does not utilize the Dental Assurance Plan services during the enrollment year.
- The Dental Assurance Plan cannot be utilized in conjunction with any other offer or discount program.
- Enrollment date begins on the date the enrollment fee is paid and shall expire after 365 days.
Exclusions and Limitations We offer the Dental Assurance Plan as a way to make great dental care more accessible. This is not a dental insurance plan and cannot be used:
- In treatment plans addressing injury covered under workman's compensation.
- For treatment that, in our opinion, lies outside of our expertise.
- For treatment we refer to a specialist or with another dentist